Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Shareholders approve merger of FelCor and RLJ
- Hoteliers on meeting the needs of different generations
- Strong economy, low unemployment boost Labor Day travel
- Asia/Pacific, Americas pipeline reports from STR
- Airbnb in Oklahoma City to start collecting, remitting hotel tax
Hotel industry leaders speaking in Australia have differing views about whether more hotel companies will merge, but agree that whatever activity there is will be the result of an increase in experiential travel and the need for connectivity.